During off peak periods Albany Gardens offers pet friendly accommodation in Albany and is the perfect place to bring along your pet when going for a holiday. We understand that many of our guests enjoy travelling with their pet, though as we often have many families and children staying with us also, we simply ask that you follow our guidelines.
- During peak periods pets are not permitted, however, some permanent residents do have pets that have previously been approved by Management.
- Pets are allowed on a request basis only
- Pets are not allowed inside the Cabins at any time- pets are only allowed on site bookings (i.e you must bring your own tent, caravan, camper trailer etc.)
- Your dog must be kept on a leash at all times when on the Park grounds
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog
- With the exception of guide dogs, all other dogs are not allowed in our Park facilities such as Amenities, Laundry or Playground
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries that may result from your pet