Due to Covid-19, we suggest you check with the vendor on any restrictions they may currently have
Albany Tours & Great Southern Wilderness Tours
Personalised, 4WD, Nature-based. Maximum 6 guests.
3 DAY COMPLETE VISIT ALL ICONS OF THE GREAT SOUTHERN
- Breaksea Island, King George Sound
- Castle Rock Granite Skywalk, Porongurups
- Historic Albany, Mt Clarence
- National Anzac Centre, Mt Adelaide, Princess Royal Fortress
- Valley of the Giants Tree Top Walk
- Plantagenet Wines, Mt Romance Sandalwood Factory including the ‘GONG’
- Whaleworld, Torndirrup National Park, The Gap, Natural Bridge and the Wind Farm
- West Cape Howe WA’s most southern point
1 DAY NATIONAL ANZAC CENTRE TOUR
- Historic Albany, ANZAC Albany, Amity Brig
- Mt Clarence, Padre White lookout, Mt Adelaide
- National Anzac Centre, Princess Royal Fortress
- Castle Rock, Granite Skywalk
- Plantagenet Wines
- Mt Romance, Sandalwood Factory GONG session
OVER-A-BARREL WINE & CULINARY TOUR
- Chocolate Factory, Toffee Factory, Farmhouse Cheeses
- Rockcliffe Winery tour – taste from the vat
- West Cape Howe, Plantagenet, Dukes, Castle Rock Wineries
- Meet Robert Distelli 2015 Winemaker of the year
All tours fully inclusive with 3 course gourmet lunch with wine and beer.
Whale Watching Albany Tour Late May to early October aboard SAIL-A-WAY motor sail catamaran.
Breaksea Island Tour on the Waverider inflatable RIB – 2 hrs.
Twilight Cruises 2hour cruise aboard SAIL-A-WAY. Watch sunset from the waters surrounding Albany.
For bookings and prices enquire about these tours at the front office. All tours are fully accredited. Charters available.
Cruise the sheltered waters of Oyster Harbour and the ancient Kalgan River. Like a journey through time you will take the path of the first settlers as they discovered the natural and stunning beauty of what became W.A.’s first settlement. Meet Percy the dancing Pelican, Sea Eagles and other wildlife very close to the boat, whilst watching Giant Rays through the boat’s glass bottom. You can try the award-winning wine at Montgomery’s Hill – this is a great attraction, set high on a hill with stunning views. Enjoy hot savoury damper with your billy tea and coffee. There is a live, humorous and comprehensive commentary which covers local poems, Aboriginal Dreamtime, history, the Anzac legend and so much more. This has to be the best thing to see and do as you will learn much about Albany in four hours whilst enjoying a once-in- a -lifetime experience