Thank you for choosing to stay at Albany Gardens Tourist Park. In order to ensure the comfort, enjoyment and safety of all guests staying with us, with or without pets, we have both a legal and moral responsibility to establish a set of clear and enforceable rules to ensure that all pet owners take responsibility for the actions and behaviour of their pets.
Acceptance of a particular pet is always at the discretion of the park managers and such acceptance can be withdrawn by the park manager at any time. After reading the following Rules, Terms and Conditions you, as the guardian of the pet, are required to sign this agreement thereby making a commitment that you and your pet will be bound strictly by the stated conditions and rules.
Rules, Terms and Conditions
These rules are in addition to our Park Rules (found on the back of your map). Please be aware that failure to adhere to these rules will result in you being asked to leave the park immediately, without refund or recourse.
- Pets are only allowed for short stay tourist bookings.
- The pet must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside a tent or van or other accommodations belonging to you. No exceptions.
- The pet should be leashed at all times whilst outside your van or tent or other accommodations belonging to you.
- For health and safety reasons pets are not allowed in any common areas of the park including: pool areas, games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas. Pets must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park (unless a designated pet wash area has been provided). Additionally, any pet-related accessories such as pet blankets, etc, should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Pet owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their pet’s waste, in a sealed ‘doggie do’ plastic bag into a rubbish bin.
- Pet owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their pet.
- The pet owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose pet is deemed noisy, disruptive, aggressive, or is the subject of complaints from other guests. The pet owner has sole responsibility to control and manage their pet. If, in the view of the park management, the pet owner has not controlled the animal adequately then management reserves the right to evict owner and pet from the park, without prior notice.
- The Park reserves the right to charge the credit card supplied in the case of damage, disruption or soiling of the Park ground by the pet during its stay.
- The pet owner must contact the park directly, in advance of arrival, to apply to have their pet accepted. Upon arrival it is the managers’ decision whether to accept the pet into the park. Upon acceptance of the pet by the park manager the pet owner must then agree to and sign this Pet Policy and Binding Agreement document. If you wish to bring a pet, it is not possible under these rules to book a site online.