During off-peak periods Albany Gardens offers pet friendly accommodation in Albany and is the perfect place to bring along your pet when going for a holiday. We understand that many of our guests enjoy travelling with their pets, but as we often have many families and children staying with us also, we simply ask that you follow our guidelines.
- During peak periods pets are not permitted, however, some permanent residents do have pets that have previously been approved by Management.
- Pets are allowed on a request basis only.
- Pets are not allowed inside the Chalets at any time. Pets are only allowed on site bookings (i.e in your own tent, caravan, camper trailer etc.)
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when on the Park grounds.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pets
- With the exception of guide dogs, dogs are not allowed in our Park facilities such as Ablution blocks, Laundry or Playground.
- You are responsible for all property damage and/or personal injuries which may result from your pet being on the premises.